Saturday 22 May 2010

Bikers

Day 362
19 May 2010
I went down to the quay, this evening, for a wander, and saw these motorcyclists chatting by monkey beach. I love hearing the noise of the bikes coming in and out of the town. It reminds me of my pillion days where we'd take a trip down to Swanage and mooch about, take it all in, then head back home again. I was always bloody uncomfortable on the back of the bike, as the seats aren't really designed with comfort in mind; gripping on for dear life gave me arm-ache; and I'd often fall asleep on the back of the bike. Once I woke up as we came to a halt on the M3 services. I don't know how I didn't fall off...must have been my husband's smooth riding that soothed me into a slumber!



This sculpture is on the quayside and I often use her as a landmark when I'm on a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment