Thursday 10 December 2009

The remains of the Day

Day 203
10 December 2009

I spent most of the day in Bournemouth, trudging through shops looking for presents. The two main ones, the ones I'd rather have seen in the flesh rather than online, were nowhere to be seen. Arrgghh. I had my Son with me, too, and although he was very good, he did get bored at times. I had to take him out of the buggy, and this gave him the opportunity to suck on my chin, which to him, is just the best pasttime. I then spent the next half an hour with teeth marks and baby dribble on my face. Nice!
This evening we lit the fire, using the remains of yesterday's log to kick-start the warmth.
So tomorrow I'll need to head off into the realm of retail-ism once more, to find the two items I couldn't get today!

No comments:

Post a Comment