Thursday 12 November 2009

Migraine

Day 175
12 November 2009

Last night and most of today, I've been trying to hold off a migraine. It hasn't really worked, though. Today was interesting, because I was in Bournemouth when I suddenly started seeing strange geometric patterns in shades of grey, green, pink, red and blue appearing, and couldn't see properly. I managed to get rid of these but the pain and nausea has been going on for most of the day. The problem is that unless I stop breastfeeding for 12 hours to take the right medication, I can't have anything but an anti-sickness, or paracetamol. I can't stop feeding my son!
So this horrible image is the best I can come up with, today, and it shows the garish colours, the swirly patterns, stars and general yeuuch that goes with a migraine. In truth, though, it's a rubbish photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment