Saturday 30 May 2009

This is the result of absent-mindedness

Day 9
30 May 2009

If I'd been paying more attention to what I was doing, today, there would be a different image to the one seen here.
At some point this afternoon, I was on the beach setting up a shot that was a really brilliant (but you'll never see it) technically precise image. Rule of thirds:check; optimum DOF:check; correct exposure and shutter-speed:check; interesting pic:check.
CF card in camera after uploading yesterday's photos? Why would I check that? It's always in there! Why would I spend longer than a second reviewing the image? I couldn't see anything, it was too bright. Had I been paying enough attention, I would have noticed the warning on the screen.
Ah, well. There's always tomorrow. So instead, here is the result of some of the red peppers that featured on a previous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment