Monday 1 June 2009

Inside a cool church on a hot hot day

Day 10
31 May 2009


This scene caught my eye, today, as I witnessed my Godson (yep, I am now officially a Godmother) being christened. Jesse was a good boy and didn't cry but he did give everyone a laugh as he soaked the vicar with the font water and then tried to pull off his glasses as well!
Frustratingly for me, I couldn't take any photos as we were watching, because I had my hands full with my own little ones.
And I'm not even that impressed with this photo. It's badly framed, and doesn't really show the viewer what the images in the stained glass are.
Must try harder!
However, the dappled light through the window, the bright images and the shadows which give a bit of contrast caught my attention on the way out of St Mary's church in Swanage.
Definitely must try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment