Wednesday 17 June 2009

Ready for a close up

Day 27
17th June 2009

I am pretty chuffed with this photo. I snatched a bit of "me" time to do this, and it involved setting up extension tubes, the tripod, and the remote shutter release.
So after I'd dusted off aforementioned items (it has to be around 3 years since I last played with my "macro" kit), I got playing. I really enjoyed myself, too! All told, it's taken me half an hour from setting up; to upload. Everyone is due home in a minute, and then it will be time for tea, bath, PJ's and stories tucked up in bed (that's just me, not sure what everyone else is doing...)
Some strawberry facts from a British summer fruits website include that strawberries were regarded as an aphrodisiac. Doesn't it seem that any food that doesn't cause cancer is thought to have aphrodisiac properties? This makes me think that scientists are preoccupied either with death or sex, which ultimately controls the world population. Proof, surely, then, that science dominates our lives in rather a thought-police sort of way? Just a thought...random I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment