Friday 9 October 2009

My first mistake

Day 137
05 October 2009
Today I hang my head in shame. I feel so annoyed with myself. I am also ever so slightly pee'd off, but then again, on balance, there are worse things in life than accidentally permanently deleting images from my memory card.
Grmpph.
Perhaps fortunately, though, today's photos were particularly boring, so maybe my deleting finger began losing interest.
Hmpphh.
I had been to the middle school drop-in, and had noticed the purbeck stone plaques on the side of the entrance to the main building, which had the dates of the closure of the secondary modern school, and the opening three years later as a middle school, in 1978. It was put there by my old Headmaster, David Mills, who was there for 10 years.
I could have gone back to take the photo on another day and pretended that it was from today, but that would be wrong! At least you know that I am genuinely taking a new photo each day!

1 comment: