Monday 12 April 2010

This is Good!

Day 325
12 April 2010
I now have prints for sale in two places in town. One is Totally Local, which sells work of artists from Swanage and Purbeck; and now the Photographer's Lounge have four of my prints. I am very pleased with myself. I need to get around a few more galleries around the area, but I am too busy at the moment to get this going. One day, and soon, I will make time to do this. At this stage, it's not so much about selling stuff (although obviously that would be nice!), but about being recognised in the area and getting my work out and about. This is another breakthrough for me, and something I hardly dared imagine would be happening, with thirty days of my blog to go before I complete the year of this project.
The print is of a photo I love. It is featured earlier in the blog, and shows children running through a puddle at sunset. It was tweeked a little to bring out the colours, and then the image was turned  upside down.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Nikki, great to see such wonderful photography being appreciated. Mart.

    ReplyDelete