Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Day 223
31 December 2009
Much of Swanage celebrates new year's eve by dressing up and hitting the town's pubs. Everyone (I assume) has been into the town on NYE to either be a part of the scenery, or to observe it.
This year, I was an observer. I was happy that I wasn't shivering with cold or wearing high heels or crammed into a pub. I was happy to walk around the town with my daughter, showing her what the grown-ups get up to. Happy too, that I was saying goodbye to 2009, and welcoming 2010 at the door. It has been a good year for us, although not so good for others I know, and awful for others still. I wish everyone a wonderful year ahead, with love, happiness, fullfillment and contentment.
Happy New Year!




























No comments:

Post a Comment