Tuesday 26 January 2010

Love

Day 249
26 January 2010

I knitted my Daughter a pair of mittens, a couple of weeks ago. They were meant to be for my Son, who doesn't have any since he lost his last mitten three weeks ago, but I used the wrong sized needles, so they came out too large. She now has five pairs of gloves. There seems to be a shortage of gloves for babies, at the moment, it's very annoying, because I end up having so many other things to do every evening, that finishing knitting mittens is difficult to do, but I feel really bad that he doesn't have anything to keep his hands warm, other than pulling his sleeve down! I've knitted one mitten, so at least I'm halfway there! By the end of the week, I WILL have finished them!
I found this book in a shop in Bournemouth, today, a reflection of how I feel about my children, and how lucky I feel to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment