Monday 1 February 2010

Fool

Day 250
27 January 2010



These gloves could have saved me from a lot of bother. I went for a run, a couple of days ago, and whilst I was out I realised I'd forgotten my gloves, but rather than be sensible and go back to get them (my hands were chilling down very fast), I thought I'd be daft and carry on.
I'd just got into my stride, when I tripped over on some uneven ground, and launched myself, Superman style, onto the pavement. I could feel it all happen in slow motion, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. A few choice words were said, before I limped back home, feeling very foolish. If only I'd remembered my gloves. I won't forget them again, anyway! This is not one of my better photos, but it does show the spot where they were left, optimistically warming up on the radiator before going out!

No comments:

Post a Comment