Monday 29 March 2010

Daffs

Day 311
29 March 2010

Are the daffodils all pointing towards the ground because of the weight of the rainfall, or is there a quirk of nature that they do it to protect the stamen of the flower from getting waterlogged?
Why do we need to know that we are genetically around 25% daffodil? Does that mean that the daffodil is genetically around 25% human? In which case, does this mean that the daffodil has a conciousness, and made a concious decision to bend the flower towards the ground to stop it from getting a waterlogged centre?
I don't know. It's Monday morning, I've just been to my daughter's Easter bonnet assembly, and the daffodils caught my eye. I started having these thoughts, as well as the ability to just stand and admire them as they swung about in the wind.
The hours just fly by...
Happy Monday, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment