Tuesday 16 March 2010

Mucking About

Day 298
16 March 2010

I've modified today's photo (just in case you haven't noticed). There is actually a beautifully blue sky, the sun is shining, and there is a fresh, uplifting air. I took a few deep lung-fulls whilst walking along the seafront, while my son toddled along, blowing raspberries to himself and giggling away. Such cheap entertainment! My daughter was well enough to go to school today, so she merrily scootered her way there, this morning. It feels that all is well in my world.
I was trying to fiddle about with the image in photoshop, thinking about adding lots of colour and vibrancy. I couldn't really do it. I don't know enough about fiddling with photos to create the zing that is seen in various landscape works, but at any rate, I sort of like the final result, here, if only because it is left to the viewer's imagination to decide what colour the sky and the sea are. All images are a matter of personal interpretation: you decide what the picture shows!
Well that's my excuse, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment