Tuesday 1 September 2009

Blimey, it's windy today!

Day 103
01 September 2009
After Autumnal Sunday, and Bipolar Monday, we have had turbulent Tuesday. The weather can not make up its mind about what it wants to do with itself. Yesterday we baked in the afternoon sun because we'd dressed for cold wind and drizzle, as it was in the morning. Today we put the washing out, only to find it clinging on to the line for dear life and soaking up big sploshy raindrops within minutes of being trussed up into the air.
This afternoon we went to our friend Hannah's for lunch, where the kids were yo-yoing in and outside to play, depending on the degree of rain against the wind and sun. It kept them busy! I took my camera with me but didn't get around to a photo, so I decided I'd take a macro of my sunflower, instead.
And here it is.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fantastic. I am also from Swanage and pine to go back there to live- in the meantime I can feast on the wonderful photos you take and post to the blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete