Thursday 3 September 2009

tuO yaW

Day 105
03 September 2009

This morning, my daughter and husband went out for a walk. They thought I was asleep, so they didn't come up to say goodbye. I was awake, and thought that they were downstairs. No wonder they couldn't hear me calling down to them!
When I realised, I tried to phone him to find out where they were so that my son and I could join them, I couldn't get hold of him. How annoying!
I decided I'd head out and find them, so we had just got to the parade when we bumped into eachother.
We went for a wander, then decided we'd have some breakfast out as a treat. Our first choice was full, so we went elsewhere, which was empty, the staff hadn't turned up yet, and it was a bit dirty. Yeesh. I hate dirty tables, especially when they've just had a mere tickle with a dishcloth!
So we went back to our first choice, which had emptied out by the time we'd walked back to it. It was a tasty breakfast, and I indulged myself by eating fried bread. A very guilty pleasure which is generally only undertaken once or twice a year!

These are the old tram lines along the parade, which are a leftover from the quarrying days in the town, I think.
I find pavement puddles really interesting to photograph. There is often a bright colour reflected in the water in amongst the grey stone or concrete that surrounds it.
I know.
I need to get out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment