Friday 18 September 2009

Laptop

Day 119
17th September 2009

I've had a really busy day, today. Photo opportunities have not really presented themselves easily to me, today! Also, daylight is fading earlier so it means that my time to go out and photograph things after the kids are in bed are becoming increasingly difficult, and as my studio lights are still somewhere in storage, objects are a bit tricky, too.
Anyway, here is our new acquisition: a laptop. Our desktop PC is eight years old, and has suffered at the hands of our heavy usage over the years. It's got to the point where it seems to quiver and shake whenever it's threatened with flash player, and to open a document takes forever and a day. Well, maybe not quite as long as forever, but nearly. I feel lucky to have a new computer, and look forward to using the younger model, whilst PC spends time weeding the garden, knitting, enjoys a glass of sherry, and looks on wistfully at the snappy young lapdog...
...time I had a lie-down, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment