Friday 3 July 2009

Coconut

Day 43
03 July 2009
OK, so coconuts are not native to Purbeck...but they are great fun to win in the coconut shies at fetes and fayres, which is where this one came from, a few weeks ago.
In all honesty I was a bit stuck for ideas for today's photo. I had planned a dusk photo using tripod, bulb setting and luck, until I remembered that my son usually wakes for a feed sometime around then - so I had to postpone that one for another day.

However I had fun playing about with the camera settings, finding out what works well and what doesn't (a few black images came out due to wrong settings), and playing with the lighting angles etc. I am fairly satisfied with the results.

Especially this one - listen to vocal music whilst looking at this last image:the coconut appears to join in!






























No comments:

Post a Comment