Sunday 30 August 2009

Chocolate Soup

Day 101
30th August 2009

Last night saw the last of the fireworks displays for the summer. It was pretty spectacular, the favourite amongst lots of us being the fireworks that drop down into the water, and then emerge seconds later into the sky. So we had a late night.
Unfortunately there was little sign of a lie-in for any of us, as my husband had to get up for work early, and my son woke at six, followed by my daughter at half past. Hmph.
This afternoon, I decided that we'd sit down and cosy up for a film and some hot chocolate.
My big green mug holds just over a pint of liquid, so drinking from it is a bit of an effort in itself! I felt as though I should have been using a soup spoon!

Green & Black's fairtrade cocoa. Yum.



1 comment:

  1. Yum!! That hot chocolate looks scrummy!

    ReplyDelete