Wednesday 26 August 2009

Happy

Day 97
26th August, 2009

This rose is dedicated to two of my loveliest friends, who for the time being, I won't be naming, because they did something truly fantastic which they haven't shared with most of their friends and family. Yet.
I got an email from she, two days ago, explaining that whilst they were in a part of Europe on holiday, that they were getting married. A lovely surprise, sudden but so right for them - the way they're doing the whole thing is their personality and not like the merangue weddings (not that there is anything wrong with that, if you like that sort of wedding!), and I only wish I could have been there too! But then they wouldn't have had their day, and getting married is about what the bride and groom want from the day, not what everyone else thinks.
So, congratulations, you two! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment