Saturday 8 August 2009

Draining

Day 7 7
06 August 2009

I've been feeling tired, today. It's a combination of poor weather and being inside for so much of the time, as well as the summer holidays and little minds being very resilient to parental guidance...needless to say, today has had some fraught moments!
But my daughter isn't the only one who's been playing up. A fair number of my friends have had restless little ones at home who've been more than a little bit excitable. It must be the full moon. Or too much sugar. Or too much TV. Or too much fun. Or too much going on for their growing minds to take on. The result of which, on my part, anyway, has been a bit of a drain, today!
One thing's for sure, though: yoga this evening sorted me out. I felt so much better afterwards, I wish I had time to do it every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment